Cleburne Eye Clinic provides the highest quality, compassionate eye care to ensure your family enjoys a long, happy, and healthy life.
Established in 1949 by Dr. Jack Burton, the Cleburne Eye Clinic has been serving the needs of Johnson and the surrounding counties for over six decades. Throughout this time the doctors of Cleburne Eye Clinic have continuously advanced with the changes in the healthcare profession. With humble beginnings, the Cleburne Eye Clinic started as a two-room office with one assistant. Today the Clinic has grown to have 2 locations. The original Cleburne location has expanded from that 2 room office, to encompass an entire city block. In 1989 a small satellite office was opened in Midlothian. After outgrowing the original location, in 2010 construction was completed on the current location, a magnificent 4500 square foot office located between Midlothian and Waxahachie on Highway 287. Between the two clinics, we employ 6 doctors and over 40 staff members. We have the most state of the art diagnostic equipment, an expansive eyewear selection, and a complete range of contact lens parameters. Our experienced, professional staff is proud to carry on the tradition of providing the finest eye care and eyewear products available, just as they have for the past 60 years.
Our promise is to provide the highest quality vision and eye health care to our patients through comprehensive service to the public of North Central Texas within the scope of our economic, human, and physical resources.